Friday, December 16, 2016

Review: Enchanted Desire


TITLE: Enchanted Desire
AUTHOR: Paul Lonardo
RELEASE DATE: June 17th, 2016
PUBLISHER: The Wild Rose Press
FORMAT: EBook
SOURCE: complimentary copy


I had my life all planned out...until I met him. Kenny Honana is sexy and alluring. Mysterious. I'd always been drawn to the Native American heritage, and now I found myself dream-deep in a supernatural tribal ritual. Little did I know, his vision quest would involve me in a sexual odyssey beyond my wildest dreams. But when the quest is over...what becomes of us?
Paul Lonardo has published both fiction and non-fiction. He has had titles excerpted in Reader’s Digest and reviewed in Publisher’s Weekly.

FROM THE ASHES became the basis of a 2013 documentary web series, THE STATION, which he produced. Paul was interviewed as part of NBC’s documentary program featuring the true crime story depicted in his book CAUGHT IN THE ACT.




'Enchanted Desire' is a hot and magical romance. Shanna is not happy with her relationship and some recent events are taking its toll on her. One day she walks into a strange shop and meets an intense and sexy man. Somehow she starts to have vivid and sensual dreams with him that turn her life around.

The story behind the mysterious dolls is intriguing and the native American folklore gives the plot a really solid background. The writing is really good and the characters are quite interesting.

This one is a short story, it will only take you a few minutes-hours to read. The intensity and passion of the story will catch you and won't let you go.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews