Monday, June 15, 2015

Blog Tour: A Taylor-Made Love @KaryRader


Let's welcome author Kary Rader and her new book "A taylor-made love". She was kind to share with us her favorites romance movies of all times. I'm sure you will agree with her that most of her picks are classics for those who love romance.
Thanks for stopping by!

Title: A Taylor-Made Love
Author: Kary Rader 
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: May 12th 2015 


When fate spares your life, your destiny is always love
Twenty-year-old widow and cancer survivor Taylor Smith-Taylor is running her late husband’s billion-dollar gaming business because she’s made a vow to keep TME—and Gavin’s memory—alive. But she’s falling hard for her sexy attorney Brad Richards, and it’s not just their professional connection that has her tied in knots.
When Taylor’s new idea takes off, she relies on Brad to help. Using company funds to back the innovative project, they begin a tumultuous affair and a multi-million dollar negotiation that could dominate the market or put the company in jeopardy.
As the corporate dealings escalate, their volatile relationship leaves their priorities more tangled than their bed sheets, and a fatal accounting error divides them. Brad pushes Taylor to embrace her idea, and him, by selling TME—a decision that, for her, goes deeper than money. When she refuses, it seems easier for both to walk away, and only a perspective from the grave can help her realize her future comes down to one choice: the love she’ll lose or the love she’ll make.
 
Kary Rader

Kary Rader is a part-time Twitter sage, stay-at-home mother of three, and slave to the characters and worlds inside her head. Always creative, she's drawn to stories with fantastical worlds and creatures. With a little bit of magic and divine guidance, there isn't anything that can't be accomplished with words. It's the power of words that creates and destroys. Vanquishing evil and injustice while finding eternal love in the process is all in a day's work. With the help of her critique partners and master cartographer imaginary places come to life.

WEBSITE | FB | TWITTER | GOODREADS | AMAZON|
Kary’s Top Ten Most Romantic Movies.
Thank you for having me on today! I’m excited to share my All-Time Favorite Romantic Movies. I love it when art can invoke an emotion so deep it brings tears to my eyes. So today I’m listing the best of the best—the movies that never fail (no matter how many times I’ve seen them) to make me sigh, weep, and most importantly, fall in love.

Top Ten List

An Affair to Remember (1957) – Cary Grant is the greatest romantic lead to ever grace the silver screen, and this is his most romantic role. I could’ve put 50 of his movies on this list. Philadelphia Story, Every Girl Should Be Married, The Bachelor and the Bobbysoxer, Holiday, and Bringing Up Baby are more than worthy candidates. But An Affair to Remember is iconic romance and the basis for many other romantic comedies, such as Sleepless in Seattle. For those reasons, it tops my list.
Casablanca (1942) – Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman as star-crossed lovers during World War II. It is Old School Hollywood romance at its very best.
Moonstruck (1987) – One of the funniest, most romantic movies ever made. My favorite line is when Nicholas Cage tells Cher he’s in love with her. She slaps him and says, “Snap out of it.” There are so many great moments in this movie.
The Princess Bride (1987) – Back in 1986 while sitting in a theater waiting to see the iconic 80’s film, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, I saw a preview for this movie. Even to this day I remember the trailer saying, “It’s not your average, every day, run of the mill, hum drum fairy tale.” From that moment I was hooked.
Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) – Holly Golightly is one of the greatest romantic heroine’s ever and this movie is the gold standard for romantic comedy.
The Terminator (1984) – I realize this is not a movie most people would expect to see on this list, but in my mind it is one of the most romantic movies ever made. Think about it. A man who has never known love falls in love with a woman he’s never met, then goes back in time to save her life and becomes the love of it. Blood, guns, and explosions notwithstanding, if that isn’t romantic, I don’t know what is. It’s also the first of two James Cameron films—the guy is a romantic.
Dr. Zhivago (1965) – Starring Omar Shariff and Julie Christie The movie is about the life of a Russian physician and poet who, although married to another, falls in love with a political activist's wife and experiences hardship during the First World War and then the October Revolution.
Titanic (1997) – Big ship, Epic Love Story. Tragic Ending. Even the song can make me mist up.
Love Story (1970) – the quintessential tragic love story of the 70s (and there were many that decade). But who knew that 30 years later the star, Ryan O’Neil, would play it out again with his real-life love, Farrah Faucett.

Hope that brought back good cathartic memories and gave you inspiration for new ones. My new release, A Taylor-Made Love, is a heart-pounding romp of romance. I hope you give it a try.

Brad walked me up to my front door around midnight and turned the key in the lock. “Well, it was eventful. I’ll say that.” He stepped back to allow me inside.
I moved past him and put my hand on the doorknob. “Yeah, Richards. You sure know how to show a girl a good time. Flying barstools and airborne convertibles, I hardly even missed not getting dinner.”
“I got you something to eat.” He stood there leaning against the porch with his hands in his pants pockets, looking as polished as he ever did, but the glint in his eyes had me stumped with that unrecognizable and uncomfortable heat.
Allison had said, the way he looks at you…
Some undercurrent inside me caught in my chest. I dropped my hand from the door and turned to face him. “And I’m going to enjoy my drive-thru burger.” I shook the paper bag at him.
“That’s what you said you wanted.” He pinned me with his gaze but never moved. Not a twitch, a jiggle, or a blink.
“It is what I wanted.” I tried to blow off his intensity with my flippant response, but my heart rate doubled.
He stepped toward me. “Far be it from me to give you anything but what you want, Taylor.”
His whispered words washed over me like a caress. I couldn’t help but think our conversation had moved beyond late-night drive-thru into something deeper.
He was as still as a panther waiting to pounce, and he was much closer than he’d been, much closer than I was comfortable with. His gaze still locked on mine, he reached out slowly, tucked a strand of windblown hair behind my ear, and then returned his hand to his pocket. My ear tingled where our skin had touched. I couldn’t remember him ever touching me like that before. He stood there for several heartbeats, and mine was still racing.


A $50 Amazon gift card
There’s a tour-wide giveaway for a $50 Amazon gift card. 
The winner will be announced at the end of the tour.


Giveaway for Reviewers
Anyone who purchases A Taylor-Made Love and leaves a review on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Allromance eBooks, or Goodreads, will be gifted the first book in the series, A Taylor-Made Life. They can receive their book by emailing the author directly with the links to their reviews at kary@karyrader.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews