Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2 YEARS @DTDyllin

Open Gates (The P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy #3)
On May 30th, 2012 I posted my review for Enemy Through The Gates by D.T. Dyllin. Two years later the book has been re-named but I am more in love with the story than ever.
If you are asking why this post here's the answer...
Two years ago (maybe a bit longer) I met my favorite author. I discovered a new world and my life hasn't been the same. Because two years ago I was a new blogger from a small country in South America (Uruguay) and one day I received my first paperback from USA. (FYI, I won it in a giveaway ). I can still remember the feeling and the emotion of getting a physical book from a place that sometimes seems really far away.


That was the beggining of an amazing journey because two years later I've read all the books written by the sweet and amazing Dara. What's even crazy is that I got a tattoo inspired by one of her books. YES!!! I got a little dragon on my leg and all because she made me fall in love with them.


I have such a deep affection for her that I have reviewed all her books. Well... not all. As I said Enemy Through The Gates was re-named and re-published and nowadays is THE P.J. STONE GATES TRILOGY.  I always felt like if reading the last book (I've read the other 2) will mean the end of something and that it will be hard. So because I'm a coward for moments I haven't faced the end yet.  Am I too crazy?

I know most of you bloggers out there can understand what is to have some sort of interaction with your favorite author. Dara is for me one of the best woman and writers in the world and she always replies to my tweets, emails, fb messages. And I'm sure that if you write to her she will reply.

There are so many things I could say about her, for example she loves dogs, she loves beer and she has a lot of tattoos. There are more but I want that you get to know her by yourself.


Anyway, I just wanted to share my love for her with you. I'm glad by all the success she is having and I wish her more.

Love,
Ruty


About D.T. Dyllin
D.T. Dyllin is a Bestselling Romance Author who writes in both New Adult and Adult genres. She is a member of the RWA (Romance Writers of America) and also her local chapter, the MCRW (Music City Romance Writers).

 D.T. was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Black & Gold for life, baby!) She now lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband and two spoiled GSDs.


HERE IS A LIST OF ALL HER BOOKS: GOODREADS

And in case you want to check the first post I wrote about her books, Go: HERE.

AND.... just because I mentioned here is a pic of the tattoo.



THE LOGO
THE TATTOO

1 comment:

  1. very impressed by your loyalty to your favourite author Ruty! I think the dragon tattoo is really cool! http://dragonscaleclippings.wordpress.com much love Freya xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews