Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Who's Your Baby Daddy? - Review

A new book from the amazing NETGALLEY. I know it seems I've been requesting a lot of books but this is no the case. I decided to ask for only 2 or 3 books at the time. I'm going to read them and then I can request some more. Last time I ended up with tons of books I couldn't read.
Anyway, enjoy this review.

Who's Your Baby Daddy? (Vapid Vixens) 
by I. Ronik
Who's Your Baby Daddy?
Please note this book is a romantic parody. It is not intended to be taken as a serious romance. As a matter of fact, for optimum results the author recommends you read it in your best "Valley Girl" voice. ;)

When Jasmine's best friend and roommate tells her she's pregnant, Jasmine is less than overjoyed. Especially when Roni tells her that she isn't sure just who the father is. Complicating matters is Jasmine's unwelcome attraction to her billionaire playboy boss. What follows is a mind-blowing journey down the trail to motherhood that will test the bounds of their friendship and the limits of Jasmine's patience. 
ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS

BUY IT: AMAZON 

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE AUTHOR:  GOODREADS
*****
MY REVIEW.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Who’s your baby daddy? is a parody to all the romance stories out there. The author achieves to create humorous situations more than once and gives a new perspective of the romance world.

When Roni finds out she is pregnant and there are three possible fathers a series of unbelievable events is set in motion. Jazzy will help her along the way and gets involve in some troubles of her own. They are two curious and hilarious women with great personalities who take the strangest decisions.

A fast and curious story with situations that even the most open minds will find shocking. I think this was intended by the author to prove that is all in the way you tell a story. Under the right circumstances even the oddest sexual encounters can look good or in this case can be a shocking experience.

I don’t think it should be label as an erotic story because despite having sex scenes there is no tension present and the scenes haven’t got the classical atmosphere of sensuality, there are just sex scenes without much descriptions. Here the sex is used to create a comical and unreal situation.

It is a fast passing story for those who are looking for something different to read. My favorite part was the ending. I laugh through the all chapter and couldn’t read for moments.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruty!

    Wow, this one sounds different! I know there are parodies out there, but I never tried reading one before. I might try this one out in between books. Sometimes you just need a good laugh!

    Hope all is well!

    Mia @ The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews