Monday, February 3, 2014

Book of the Month: January 2014

HELLO FEBRUARY!!! 
Yes! we are now in the second month of the year :) I'm so happy because I read 14 book last month and I'm participating the RCC event hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine @Nyx Book Reviews and my goal is to read 10 books.
I have to read all this books now because at the end of this month I'm going back to work full time and then we add classes.

As you know I used to participate on an event hosted by BOOK WHALES where the main idea was to share the best book we read the previous month. I would like to continue with the idea, so from now on every first Monday of each new month I will post the best book from the month before.

My pick for the best book of JANUARY is:
Grimnirs
by  Ednah Walters
One lost love.
One lost best friend.
One hot soul reaper.
Straight out of the psyche ward, Cora just wants her life to be normal. She doesn’t want to see souls or the reapers collecting them. The love of her life, the guy she’s loved from a distance for years, has moved away without saying goodbye. So yes, she’s nursing a serious heartbreak. It’s no wonder love is the last thing on her mind when Echo storms into her life.
The chemistry between them is mind-blowing. The connection defies logic. It doesn’t help that Echo is the poster boy for everything she hates in a guy—hot, beautiful, and cocky. A general pain-in-the-butt. Being around him makes her feel more alive than she’s ever felt before. But more important, the souls leave her alone when he is around.
Echo is perfect for her. Echo might even be her soul-mate. There is only one problem. Echo is a freaking soul reaper. A Grimnir. The very beings she wants out of her life. Maybe normal is overrated because Cora wants it all. Answers. Love. A life. You see, once you fall for a Grimnir, your life will never be the same again. 
READ MY REVIEW: HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I so get why you chose this one. Happy reading and reviewing. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Friend! I really love this "Book of the Month" idea. I think I need to try it. Plus this is a great way for any bloggers that may have missed your previous review to check it out! Great idea!

    Hope all is well!
    Mia @The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed you have read 14 books in January! (And very jealous!) I'm lucky if I can get one read a month. I love your new blog layout though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews