Monday, January 6, 2014

Book of the Month: December & 2014 Resolutions

Welcome to Book of the month :)

We are now in week two of this new year and I think is time for some resolutions. I'm not a big planner, I prefer living day by day. However, last year my reading and reviewing was a caos at certain point so in order to prevent all that I will write myself some "resolutions'.

Also I know this year will be crazy because I will be working full time and studying so imagine how hard it will be to read and blog between all that.

Anyway, here are some resolutions for this 2014:
1 - Lower my TBR-list (I did this actually because I lower my list from 600 to 500, I know is not much but is a start)
2 - Read more books only for fun (which means accepting less review request or be more selective in what I choose)
3 - Plan my posts at least one week in advance (trust me, blogging is a lot easier if you plan and write reviews with time to correct and check)
4 - Read at least 20 books from my TBR-list (I know, why do I have a TBR-list if I'm not going to read the books in it, I always end up reading books that are not on my list)

AND NOW...

As you know I used to participate on an event hosted by BOOK WHALES where the main idea was to share the best book we read the previous month. I would like to continue with the idea, so from now on every first Monday of each new month I will post the best book from the month before.

READ MY REVIEW: HERE.

embracing_death_finalEmbracing Death 
by D.T. Dyllin 
(The Death Trilogy #2)
All of Samantha Bevan’s memories have been returned to her. But instead of bringing her peace, they’ve only brought her more turmoil. She now recalls the dark addiction to feeling other people’s deaths and every day is a struggle to control her urges. At least she has Austin to help her… or does she? Samantha will discover that even with her memories, she doesn’t know the truth of her past, and those secrets may prove detrimental to her and everyone she loves. Will she be able to unravel the mystery of who’s been pulling her strings before it’s too late? Or will Austin be the one to suffer from her mistakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews