Monday, December 2, 2013

Book of The Month: November

December is here which means two things:
1- My B-Day is just around the corner (December 23th) and so are the Holidays.
2- Classes will be over in two weeks, I won't be seeing my students no more :( However, I will have more time to read and blog.
But today is time for:
Hello and welcome back. I used to participate on an event hosted by BOOK WHALES where the main idea was to share the best book we read the previous month.

The Best book for November is:
 MINE (Real #2)
BY KATY EVANS
Mine (Real, #2)
He's mine, and I'm his. Our love is all-consuming, powerful, imperfect, and real...

In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington "Riptide" Tate as vital as the air he breathes... and now he can't live without her.

Brooke never imagined she would end up with the man who is every woman's dream, but not all dreams end happily ever after, and just when they need each other the most, she is torn away from his side. Now with distance and darkness between them, the only thing left is to fight for the love of the man she calls MINE.

 ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS

BUY IT: AMAZONBarnes & Noble

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
WEBSITE | FB | TWITTER | GOODREADS



******
This is no surprise because Real was the best of October and now I'm waiting to read Remy (book 3).

READ MY REVIEW OF MINE: HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews