Friday, September 6, 2013

Book of the month: August.

Hello and welcome back. I used to participate on an event hosted by BOOK WHALES where the main idea was to share the best book we read the previous month. I would like to continue with the idea, so from now on every first Monday of each new month I will post the best book from the month before.

**** Ok... I know today is not Monday but I forgot to post it so here it goes.

I didn't do much reading last month (I know... sad) but this month I'm trying to read a lot more.
So it was hard to pick a really good book... I decided to pick the only 5 stars book I read last month.

HERE IS THE BEST FOR AUGUST:

READ MY REVIEW: HERE.

 Being Abigail 
by Kathryn White.
"Okay. This is it. I am going to kill myself ..."
After a suicide attempt goes hilariously awry Abigail Carter PhD candidate and owner of a gorgeous little kitten named Cedric finds herself stuck with her very own blog.
Before long, Abigail finds herself blogging all about her everyday life; phone calls from the future mother-in-law from hell, visiting a murderous aunt in prision, being stalked by her ex-boyfriend turned cop and the reappearance of Chastity MacKenzie, the girl responsible for her expulsion from boarding school many years before. 
And when Chastity makes a play for Samuel, Abigail's fiance of five years, Abigail realises that it is going to take a lot more than keeping a blog to sort this mess out... 
Dark and occasionally laugh out loud funny, Being Abigail features a truly unforgettable heroine and a reminder that sometimes the best things in life happen when you're on your way somewhere else.
ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS

1 comment:

  1. I remember the review and I think this book might be good for me.

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews