Monday, August 5, 2013

Book of the Month: July


Hello and welcome back. I used to participate on an event hosted by BOOK WHALES where the main idea was to share the best book we read the previous month. I would like to continue with the idea, so from now on every first Monday of each new month I will post the best book from the month before.

So as I promised the first Monday of August I'm posting the best book I read on July. Actually, I had a hard time picking only one so this time I have two favorites books.

Both of them are written by authors I love. One is the final book of a series I enjoyed a lot!!! and the other is an incredible romance.

HERE ARE MY PICKS:

*** KISS ME IN PARIS BY KIMBERLY KINRADE AND DMYTRY KARPOV. *** 
READ MY REVIEW: HERE.

Kiss Me in Paris (Kiss Me Series, New Adult Contemporary Romance Novel)
When the city of love brings two lost souls together, only their darkest secrets can tear them apart. Winter Deveaux tried love once. It didn't end well. Unable to open herself up to another heartbreak, she hides in her romance novels as she struggles to break out as a real author.

She thinks Paris holds the answer to a new start, but when her nightmare follows her across the world, she's forced to face the darkness living like cancer inside her soul. If she doesn't, she might miss her chance to become the kind of writer she's always wanted to be. But more than that, she'll miss out on the greatest love she's ever known. 
Cade Savage is heir to the largest ranching family in Texas. Part cowboy, part architect, Cade has his feet forever in two worlds. When he receives an acceptance letter from the school of his dreams, he must decide between family and destiny. 
But ghosts from his past still haunt him, and circumstances beyond his control may decide his fate. 

When Winter and Cade meet, everything they believe about life, love and what it means to be happy is put to the test. Will the magic of Paris pull these two lost souls together? Or will their darkest secrets tear them apart?
ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS

***********
*** JUDGMENT (DECK OF LIES #4) BY JADE VARDEN. *** 
READ MY REVIEW: HERE.
Judgment (Deck of Lies #4)
Cashing Out.

Do I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

How can I, when the truth will destroy us all? Now that I’ve started telling lies, I can’t stop. Not until all this is over, and I’m free of the family that never felt like mine. Maybe it’s wrong. Maybe I’m a bad person.

But it’s definitely the only way I’m ever going to escape them. I have to take the opportunity, no matter how terrible it is...don’t I?



ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this idea is so great! I am now in love with the synopsis and the cover of Kiss Me In Paris! Thank you so so much and I hope you have a great week! Can't wait to find out what you love for the month of August.

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews