Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Short Stories by Kimberly Kinrade - Reviews

I decided to share with you my love for Kimberly's writing.
After reading The Forbidden Trilogy I join her street team and since there I've been reading more of her work.
Today I have the pleasure to bring you two short stories by the amazing Kimberly Kinrade. She creates magical worlds full of wonderful feelings. And to make things even better she has an awesome husband who co-writes some of her stories and helps her through her writing process.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT KIMBERLY KINRADE & HER BOOKS: 
WEBSITE | FB | TWITTER | GOODREADS



Eye of Newt  
by Kimberly Kinrade & Dmytry Karpov

He watched her night and day, keeping her prisoner with his all-seeing eye.
She was bound to him while blood pumped in her veins.
Only death could free her.

* ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS  
* BUY IT: AMAZON 


 MY REVIEW.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kimberly and Dmytry are like wizards because they are able to create magic in only 9 pages.

This is a really engaging story, with lots of doses of mystery and emotions. They have the ability to transmit real feelings and create a complete world in few pages. The tension keeps increasing word by word and by the end you can feel the adrenaline running through you.

I love this short stories that you can read in 5 or 10 minutes. They leave you smiling and full of joy for much longer.

 ***********
 Sapphire Eyes 
by Kimberly Kinrade
We are pulled to each other like magnets. Or moths to a flame perhaps? Let’s hope the burn doesn’t scorch too badly. Can you handle the heat?

Time and space disappear and we are alone. The where is irrelevant. Only the who is of any consequence. You and I. For now. Until such a time that there is no you and I to speak of. Bodies merged into one.

And then we dance.

* ADD IT TO YOUR TBR-LIST: GOODREADS 
 * BUY IT: AMAZON
 

MY REVIEW.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! Kimberly Kinrade creates an incredible sexy world in just a few pages. A short story that show us the stunning talent of this writter.
A story that grabs you from the first word and drags you into a wonderfull place.
An erotic tale with an excellent poetic narrative that keeps getting better and better.
It's amazing how in just 29 pages Kimberly brings to life two characters, the scenary and all kind of emotions and feelings.

If you like this genre this book is a must :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Such short stories that make you feel so much|! lovely reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the short stories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews