Friday, November 9, 2012

DAY FIVE - THE DAY EIGHT SERIES WEEK

DAY FIVE.
ddddd
WEEKLY RECAP.
As you know this was a special week. I decided to honor THE DAY EIGHT SERIES, by Ray Mazza, by posting reviews of all parts and a great interview.
The week is almost over so it's time for a recap and give closure to this amazing week.
Here are the links to the reviews and the interview. Make sure to visit them and learn more about this series.
PART I: HERE.
PART II: HERE.
PART III: HERE.
INTERVIEW WITH RAY: HERE.


FIND OUT MORE ABOUT RAY MAZZA AND THE DAY EIGHT SERIES. GO HERE!
*****

How did I get to know about the series???

I read about the series in a Goodreads group, where the author put his books available for reviews.
I read what they were about and asked the author to send me a copy (I don't usually do that but the series sounded good and decided to give it a try).

Luckily, the author said yes! and he sent me copies of the books.
At first I didn't know what to expect, I usually don't read reviews, and the book descriptions said a few things. But after I started, I couldn't put it down.
I read one book after the other in just a week.

What is my opinion about the books? 

Well, if you have read my reviews you will notice that I really liked the books.
The Series is really original, intelligent, entertaining, and I enjoyed it so much that decided to do it justice with this special week.
Ray has a sentence in his acknowledgments that express his desire to change the reader. I honestly can say that I'm not the same as before (you never are after any book), and I really hope this series gets to as much readers as possible.
I hope you had enjoyed this week as much as I did :)


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!

Search This Blog

Pageviews