Thursday, October 4, 2012

DREAM CAST DISEMBLANCE (GUEST POST)

Today I welcome to Shanae Branham, the author of DiSemblance. She is letting us know her dream cast for the book.
If DiSemblace was picked to be made into a movie these would be the actors and actresses Shanae would like to see in her characters's skin.

****
Jason Tanner:
I would choose Shia LaBeouf, because he has an inner strength that lends well with being shy. I can see Boston being fascinated with his innocence. I also don’t think he would back down. He would make all of the hard choices Jason has to make seem natural.


Boston Komen:
I would choose Emma Watson, because she has a seductive shyness about her. I see her being very mischievous and a rebel behind closed doors. That is why she takes all the pictures.

 
Bruce Durante:

I would choose Denzel Washington. Okay, he might be a little older than my character in the book, but he can focus with an intensity that won’t let go. I can see him breaking the rules to catch the killer, while being soft with Lisa. He tells it like it is and doesn’t back down. I really like that about him.


Lisa Taylor-Durante: I would choose Tyra Banks. I see her as a reporter with the type of flair of sophistication that gets the people she meets to open up and trust her.
 

*****


Thanks Shanae for the post!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews