Monday, April 2, 2012

Book of the Month: March 2012


I was invited to this fun event:
Book of the month


Book of the Month is a monthy event, hosted by Book Whales. This is done to highlight one of the books read in the previous month.

After a lot of thinking I decied that one of the best books I read in March was:


Catching JordanCatching Jordan by Miranda Keneally.

I just loved this one. I'm a fan of young romance. But this book was not only about romance but also about really discover who you are and what you want for the future.
I can picture this book as a movie.




So, what about you? What was your favourite book of March?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our meme. I have this book in my kindle for a long time. Will read this book next weekend.Great pick! - TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruty!

    I absolutely LOVE this idea! I'm always looking for new post ideas, especially ones that I can use on off weeks when I am still reading a book and don't quite have a review finished yet to post. Thanks to you and Book Whales YA!

    I also just wanted to stop by and say hi! I have a new poll I added to my blog and a couple of new reviews, including a movie review for Machine Gun Preacher, based on a true story. You might want to check it out!

    Anyway, hope all is well!

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such an awesome idea! I'll definitely think about participating in future events. I want to read Catching Jordan, but I haven't gotten a chance to yet. It looks really good, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews