Monday, February 20, 2012

Embrace - Review

HI EVERYONE! here I bring a new review of an amazing book!! I highly recommend it! So if you have the chance grab a copy of this book, you won't regret it!




EmbraceMadison is familiar enough with change, and she hates everything about it. Change took her long-term boyfriend away from her. It caused one of her friends to suddenly hate her. It’s responsible for the death of a local along with a host of other mysterious happenings. But when Madison meets a hot new guy, she thinks her luck is about to improve.

Madison is instantly drawn to the handsome and intriguing Isaac Addington. She quickly realizes he’s a guy harboring a secret, but she’s willing to risk the unknown to be with him.

Her world really spins out of control, however, when her best friend becomes delusional, seeing things that aren’t there and desperately trying to escape their evil. When the doctors can’t find the answers, Madison seeks her own.

Nothing can prepare her for what she is about to discover.
Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic, Embrace is a thriller that will leave you spellbound.

FIND THE BOOK:

Photobucket  Photobucket   Photobucket



MY REVIEW:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I felt really intrigued by the cover and the description of this book! And really it didn't dissappoint me. This is an amazing book!
A story full with mystery, romance, a rollercoaster of felings and a series of discoveries. It's a great recipe for an excellent book.

Lets start with some generalities:
*The characters are really well described, and every one of them is written wonderfully.
*The argument: OMG! is fantastic! I love when a book has a strong background and you can really feel that everything that happens in it is true, and you don't feel like is all a bunch of stuff put together! Every thing that the author add gives a sense of whole to the story.

My personal opinion: OMG!! I loved this book! I really loved it!
I could have read it in only a few hours, but I took my time to enjoyed it (two days).
The main characters (Madison and Isacc) made my heart speed up every time they were together and their relationship took my breath away more than once.
If you are a careful reader like myself, you will notice that from the very start are some signals on how the story is going to develop, but it doesn't take away any of the "magic".

I have to admit I was really surprised on how much I like it, however is good to find a book that leaves you with such a good feeling after you read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure to visit your blog ASAP :)

Search This Blog

Pageviews